Download the newest Quicklook plugins to quickly browse through your data!
Follow us on Twitter
Update to v0.963
A new round of PyTom updates that made it to a new stable release.
- New iterative reconstruction workflow, read more about it here
- Bugfix in local alignment strategy
- Fixed a problem with wedge rotation
- Fixed Fourier rescale method
- New helical symmetry prototype implementation for alignment
Update to v0.962
The newest PyTom update contains the following features
- More efficient LocalSampling strategy enabled
- Fixed a temporary speed bottleneck to regain performance
- Average function and script ( average.py ) now accept a subset of particles
- XML files will be annotated with current PyTom version
- Update does not require a recompile
Update to v0.961:
Merry Christmas everyone!
We updated a couple of features for in the current version 0.961:
- better PDB2EM functionality
- deleted obsolete functions
- improved documentation for some functions
- added detailed instruction for compiling the package on CentOS 6.1
- no need to recompile if you update through Git
Update to v0.96:
Documentation is now consistent with our tutorial dataset.
Other updates include:
- FRM is compatible with FFTW3 (no FFTW2 required)
- Better sequential alignment support
- Minor package compatibilities improved
- Documentation slides are available
PyTom won the Heinz-Billing Prize 2013!
PyTom was awarded a scientific software prize 2013 from the Max Planck Society.
Update to v0.953:
Immediate release after the PyTom workshop at the DFKI in Saarbrücken. Contains all bug fixes from the three days long session and some ramped up documentation.
Participants processed Localization, Real-space & FRM Alignment and Classification on their data successfully.
We are currently working on the documentation to release v0.96 along with new tutorial files.
Update to v0.952:
We fixed a couple of bugs since the last version. Get it here.
- Renamed angle objects to GlobalSampling (AngleFromFile) and LocalSampling (EquidistantList)
- Deleted directory entry for particle list objects
- Documentation of file conversion scripts (em2mrc,…) improved
- Fixed taper function bug in projection alignment
- Small things in documentation and tutorial
Update to v0.951:
With 0.951 we added some bug fixes and changes:
- No global wedge required for alignment jobs, particle wedge will be used during alignment. Make sure it’s set for old particle lists!
- Particle wedge will be automatically set in extract candidates, particles inherit the tomogram wedge they came from.
- Moved default repository directory two levels up
- Taper function issues fixed
- Reconstruction script fixed for parameter names
- Fixed compile integration of FRM if no FRM is present
Recent update to v0.95:
Version 0.95 is released on Apr. 18th, 2013, highlighting the new fast subtomogram alignment procedures. Please checkout the latest version at sourceforge!